There will be stains inside the disinfectant metering pump after being used for a period of time. Therefore, it is necessary to do a regular cleaning. There are also ways in the cleaning process. In the preparation work, take out the parts that must be disassembled first, and then carry out the cleaning work. Below are some cleaning methods of the mechanical equipment diaphragm metering pump:
(1) First apply clean water for about 10 minutes, and then empty for about 5 minutes, make sure that the water in the laboratory metering pump tube is discharged, and then gradually start the disassembly posture , to reduce risk.
(2) Turn off the switch power supply of the diaphragm metering pump, and remove all valve parts (when disassembling, be careful of residual medicine and water to prevent damage or splashing on the switch power supply and other corresponding machinery and equipment, resulting in hazards).
(3) Flush the valve and its internal parts with clean water.
(4) Check whether the parts are damaged, deformed, cracked, etc., and if so, replace them.
(5) Reinstall all metering pump valve parts as they are.
(6) The diaphragm metering pump of the mechanical equipment is applied with clean water for 5 minutes to carry out the test (if there is crystal condition, it can be applied with crystal paint thinner for about 10 minutes, and then replaced with water cast for about 5 minutes).
Address: Rm B102, Building 3, No. 515 Kangzhuang South Road, Ningbo, China
Swipe to contact us